- Experience a new, steampunk-inspired turn-based action strategy game from Intelligent Systems, the company behind classics like Advance Wars and Fire Emblem
- Outflank and outshoot the enemy in a fully 3D battlefield. To defeat aliens, you have to take cover, set up ambushes and unleash crossfires and counter-attacks
- An unexpected cast of characters leaps to life in stylized 3D graphics and comic-book-style cinematics
- Harness the power of steam, which plays a vital role to power the world, including powering movement and weapon use. Managing steam reserves is key to strategy
- Battle through alien-infested maps using a four-member team comprised of diverse characters that have unique abilities and weapons
An Amazing New IP:
From the creators of the much loved games like Fire Emblem and Advance Wars, Intelligent Systems brings another treat to all strategy fans in Codename: S.T.E.A.M! This cel-shaded steampunk game brilliantly combines elements from third person game shooters and American comic books. Codename: S.T.E.A.M which stand for Strike Team Eliminating the Alien Menace is a brand new IP and game for 3ds that is as awesome as the name implies!
Turn-based Strategy Game at its Finest:
During the age of steam in London, President Abraham Lincoln forms an elite fighting force known as STEAM to protect the world against enemies from outer space. Be in charge of this elite army and control different fighting units of up to four members and combat monsters. Choose from a wide variety of characters each possessing unique abilities of their own styled in 3D graphics and comic-book-style cinematics. Enjoy exploration elements of the game and be able to swap between different characters in the first-person view. Strategize your movements, attacks and overwatches and decide which tactic is the most effect when approaching this 3D steampunk-inspired battlefield.