- Experience all the high-octane DOA action you know and love, in full 3D and ready to take on the go! This is DOA like you've never seen it before
- Experience the series' trademark Danger Zones for the first time in full-on 3D. When you see your opponent go flying through a window right at you, you'll know that DOA and 3D is a match made in heaven
- When you're done testing your chops against the CPU, take on a new challenge through multiplayer available through Local Play or battle fighters from around the world through Internet Play
- Fans can now take on the world of DOA with a partner, so more experienced fighters can help newcomers learn the ropes first-hand. Team up with a friend and take on a Tag Challenge together
- Relive the DOA storyline, spanning from the original to the latest console installment of DOA 4. Chronicle Mode covers all of these storylines and more; filling in parts of the story that no DOA game has covered previously
- Fight with fan favorites like Kasumi, Ryu Hayabusa, Hayate and Jann Lee from a roster of more than 20 DOA fighters. Fans will also be able to experience new playable fighters, as well as new stages
- Also new to the series will be an interactive Move List, utilizing the Touch Screen of the Nintendo 3DS. Character combos and move input commands will show up on the Move List, reminiscent of arcade cabinets where moves are listed for quick reference. Touching any combo will perform that move, so entire fights can be controlled through the Touch Screen alone!