- ***These Japanese screenshots does not represent as final US screenshots***
- Kirby's powerful copy ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit and transform
- Jump from the foreground to the background in dynamic 3D side-scrolling levels
- Employ new and returning abilities, including: Archer, Beetle, Fire and Sword
- Kirby’s new Hypernova ability lets him inhale obstacles and big chunks of levels!
- Use the Download Play feature to duke it out in Kirby Fighters, a fierce battle mode for up to 4 players! You can also sharpen your skills by playing solo
- Enjoy a selection of additional game modes including Dedede’s Drum Dash and Arena
- Collect hidden keychains in every level, each resembling legacy Kirby characters
- Unlock improved items and new keychains by using the StreetPass™ function to tag other players
Kirby in Nintendo 3DS:
A disaster has struck Dream Land and the ruler of the land Dedede has been taken! Follow Kirby of the Stars in his intense action of saving Dedede and his epic quest of making things right in his land. Kirby: Triple Deluxe is the 15th game in the series to date and it’s the first ever Kirby title to smash the Nintendo 3DS. The game was developed by HAL Laboratory and Published by Nintendo, which displayed in a 2.5D perspective and uses the same engine as Kirby’s Return to Dream Land.
The game features the special Warp Star giving Kirby the ability to move between both the foreground and background - Kirby can move toward or away from the screen. By eating Rainbow colored seeds, Kirby gains an amazing ability, the Hypernova which allows Kirby to inhale large objects such as trains and trees. Some of Kirby’s famous powers like inhale, Star Spit, slide kick, air bullet, and floating will also return in this game.