- Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases
- Play as two lawyers - relive Mia's rookie days from the past and Phoenix's current cases in the present
- Two distinct gameplay segments
- Investigation phase - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase - present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
- "Psyche-Lock" system - break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies
- Microphone can be used to yell "Objection!" and "Hold it!" as you cross examine witnesses.