- Full Fleet of Motorcycles - Choose from over 100 bikes across 4 different categories: NAKED BIKES, SUPERSPORTS BIKES, SUPERBIKES BIKES, HISTORICAL BIKES
- Unprecedented Customization - From the bike’s appearance to its engine, transmission, brakes, suspension, and wheels, you can make it truly unique. You can even customize your rider across a range of rider models, liveries and race suits
- Variety of Tracks - Traditional racing circuits inspired by the Grand Prix, Country tracks through lush forests and majestic mountains, City tracks recreated in minute detail, Special tracks where truly experts riders push their bikes to the limit and beyond
- Game Modes - World Tour, Single Race, Championship, Time Trial, Track Day Challenge, Drag Race, Endurance
- Racing Features: Circuit Races (up to 16 riders), Realistic Artificial Intelligence, Adjustable Bike Physics, Realistic Animations, Slipstream, Rewind Effect, Improved Damage System, Customizable Bikes
After more than 15 years of struggle against major companies in the international gaming scene, Milestone S.r.l. brings together all their expertise to come up with their FIRST EVER PROPRIETARY IP motorcycle racing game. These developers became famous in the world of virtual racing with the success of their licensed games under MotoGP and SBK series. Now, they are able to encapsulate all their efforts and Milestone DNA in their newest revolutionary racing game RIDE.
RIDE gives players the chance to maneuver over 100 bike models from 14 of the world’s most prominent motorcycle manufacturers like Aprilia, Ducati, Kawasaki, and Yamaha. Choose from a wide roster of bike models currently in production and from the models manufactured between 1987 and 2015 that made motorcycling history. Hundreds of bike models are divided into 4 different categories namely Superbikes, Supersports, Naked, and Historical Bikes.
Players have the chance to customize both the appearance and the performance of their bikes with the components modelled from their real-world counterparts. Together with the leading motorcycle gear manufacturers, RIDE also offers a full rider customization from head to toe with hundreds of different models and colors for suits, helmets, and so on, similar to the models in the official catalogues.
RIDE takes players to 15 different locations categorized in three different paths: Country tracks, City tracks, and GP tracks. Face 15 AI riders with the game’s offline mode with up to 2 players in split screen or enter an online mode with up to 12 competitive riders. Participate in Motorcycle Festivals with World Tour mode and compete in varieties of race modes: single race, championship, time trial, track day, drag race, and endurance. Each race will determine the player’s stand in World Ranking of Ride. In the sequence of events, reach the ultimate goal of becoming the best motorcyclist in the world!
RIDE also features three different visuals (or Cameras) such as Helmet Cam suitable for hard-core players, Free Camera for classic riding experience on first-person perspective, and Third Person Camera, a common camera in racing games for players who enjoy every single detail of the game. RIDE is available in PC, PS3, Xbox360, PS4, and Xbox One consoles!