From the manufacturer
Note: Hub Required - The Tapo Hub is required to support all smart features. Tapo H100 or Tapo H200 (sold separately).
Smart Control with One Click
Don’t bother opening up an app or calling out to your voice assistant. Just click the button and enjoy a quicker and easier way to control your smart lights. Place two or more buttons in different locations, so your lighting control is always within reach.
A Touch of Security
Emergency help is just a click away. Install the Tapo Smart Button near a tub, toilet, or bedside for always within reach access.
Your New Smart Doorbell
Build your smart doorbell system by installing the Tapo Smart Button on your door and pairing it with your Smart Hub. Mute and unmute notifications with a quick button press on the hub.
Control the Entire Home with One Button
Pair all your Tapo lights and devices with a single button for simple and handy control. When you’re on the go, activate Away Mode with one click to turn off all your connected devices.
Install it anywhere in your home quick and easy. Place it on a table or bedside cabinet, mount it to the wall with the provided adhesives, or attach it to any magnetic surface. Program your smart button to trigger up to 4 different actions with single tapping, double tapping, and rotating controls.
- Smart Actions – Control and set multiple lights, electronics, and other Tapo smart devices with the button.
- Customized Actions – Single tap, double tap, and rotating options enable you to trigger multiple actions, from just one button.
- One-Click Alarm – Family members can use the device to get help in times of need.
- Control From Multiple Locations – Control electrical fixtures from multiple locations with Tapo smart buttons.
- Long Battery Life – The battery will last more than one year.
|Standards and Protocols||868Mhz / 922MHz|
iOS 10+, Android 5.0+
|Dimensions( H X W X D )||Φ43.5 x 16.9 mm|
|Power Requirements||CR2032 Battery|
|Package Contents||· Tapo S200B
· CR2032 Battery
· Mounting Template
· Anti-slip Tape
· Double-sided Tape
· Quick Start Guide