- Faithful Recreation of Japan’s Electronics Mecca - Like a virtual tour of Tokyo’s Akihabara ward, all major outdoor locations from the town have been painfully recreated, with over 130 real-life shops accurately represented
- Unique and Customizable Brawler-Style Combat - Anything can be a weapon, from baseball bats to comics to motherboards, and individual clothing items may be targeted, stripped and added to your own inventory
- Dual Audio with Japanese and English Voices - In addition to nearly 10,000 lines of newly recorded English voices, the original Japanese voices are a selectable option for those wanting a more authentic experience
- Satirical Story with Divergent Paths and Multiple Endings - Playing off common anime and video game tropes for social satire, the player’s choices determine how the story progresses, leading to one of many unique endings
- Modern Day Setting Enhances Gameplay Options and Adds Pop Culture Feel - The in-game smartphone is used to check email, read comments on “Pitter,” take side quests, catalog ad flyers, launch apps to identify the undead and much, much more
AKIBA’S TRIP: Undead & Undressedtells the story of one such unfortunate soul: a young man named Nanashi who was lured into a trap by the promise of rare character goods and transformed into one of the walking undead. He, however, was spared the worst of his fate by the bloody kiss of a mysterious Synthister hunter named Shizuku. Together with the rest of his companions in an organization unofficially dubbed the “Akiba Freedom Fighters,” Nanashi and Shizuku must uncover the truth behind the Synthister plague and save Akiba from being overrun by violent, antisocial energy vampires.
And of course, the best way to fight vampires is to strip them down to their skivvies so they melt in the noonday sun