Quick Charge Recommended
To take advantage of fast charge mode, using a Quick Charge 2.0 or 3.0 wall charger is required. Standard charge mode also requires at least 5V/2A - iPhone stock chargers (only 5V/1A) can not supply enough power for PowerWave Stand.
Note: Please use the included cable.
PowerWave Stand supports charging through phone cases up to 5 mm thick. Please note that cases made of metal, and external attachments such as magnets, credit cards, grips, and stands will interfere with charging.
Switch it Up
Place horizontally to enjoy videos while charging, or go vertical for video conferencing or to use facial recognition technology.
Informative & Sleep Friendly Indicator
- Flashing blue - Metal obstruction detected
- Flashing green - Incompatible AC adapter or cable connected
- Solid blue for 3 seconds, then off - Connected to power
- Solid blue - Actively charging a device
Model Number: A2524
The Optimized Wireless Charging Stand
Twin charging coils let you watch videos in landscape orientation, or stand in portrait mode for web browsing and facial recognition—all while keeping the power flowing.
Just in Case
Don’t worry about taking your case off whenever you have to charge. PowerWave delivers charging power directly through cases up to 5 mm thick—including Otterboxes.
Input: 5V-2A / 9V-2A
Output: 5W / 7.5W / 10W
10W Fast Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 / S10 / S9+ / S9 / S8 / S8+ / S7 edge / S7 / S6 edge+
- Samsung Note 10 / Note 9 / Note 8 / Note 7
7.5W Fast Charge Mode: (Using QC 2.0/3.0 Adapter)
- iPhone 11 / 11 Pro / 11 Pro Max / XS Max / iPhone XR / iPhone XS / iPhone X / iPhone 8 / 8 Plus
5W Standard Charge Mode: (Using 5V/2A Adapter)
- All Qi-enabled phones and devices
- Pixel 3 / Pixel 3XL (The phone's screen will display the message: Charging slowly)
- Do not use Apple's 5V / 1A stock charger or a computer's USB port to power your wireless charger.
- Place your phone on the center of the PowerWave Stand to ensure stable charging.
- Cases made of metal and attachments such as magnets, cards, and grips will interfere with charging.
- Quick Charge 2.0/3.0 wall adapter required for Fast Charge Mode.