- Enjoy a friendly match against another player! - Choose the games you'd like to play, and you'll be automatically matched up with an opponent close to your skill level
- Put your skills to the test! - Battle other players and gain League Points per game for each victory! But don't let your guard down because you'll also lose points when defeated. Players with the most League Points will earn top spots on the leaderboards
- Create a custom lobby for everyone to join in on the action! - Choose which single or multiple games to play from and set up your own rules for a custom lobby that can host you and up to nine other players! Players waiting for their turn can even watch the current battle live!
- Practice makes perfect! - Need to practice combos? Specific match-ups? No problem! Hop into Training Mode and practice at your own pace with a variety of customizable options
- Complete them all! - Need some extra goals to shoot for? Check out the Fighter Awards menu to track your progress in each game for each character and ending. Can you complete them all?
- Enjoy the classic looks of the originals! - Change your display size and choose from display filters that allow you to replicate the classic visual feel of the originals, including options that reproduce the look of an analog monitor, arcade monitor, and more!
- Bust out special moves with a single button! - You can freely customize the button controls or keybinds to what works best for you. And if you're having trouble with the inputs for special moves, don't fret! Just assign a One-button Special Moves button and execute them with ease
- Freely customizable difficulty for each game! - Make CPU matches in each game as easy or difficult as you like with the Game Difficulty setting. Lower settings are great for new and returning players, and higher settings are great for when you need more of a challenge!
- Save and load your game at any time! - Quick Save and Load Quick Save and Load Perform a quick save at any time—even right in the middle of a heated match! Useful for when you want a handy restart point for difficult CPU battles
Fighting fans can celebrate 35 years of Capcom fighting games with Capcom Fighting Collection, an anthology of 10 classic titles—Each of the 10 titles in the collection has been revitalized with online multiplayer, enhanced features, and quality of life updates.
Capcom Fighting Collection features legends from Capcom's competitive arcade gaming history, faithfully reproduced to play just like they did back in the arcades! The Collection includes additional settings to improve your at-home experience and also supports online multiplayer, so you can battle friends and opponents across the world from the comfort of your own room!
Capcom Fighting Collection includes:
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
The Darkstalkers are denizens of the dark, feared by all humankind, who dub them "monsters." But one night, each of the Darkstalkers hears a mysterious voice whispering at the edge of their consciousness. Denizens of the dark, come to my side.
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
The Darkstalkers, awoken by the flaming Pyron, continue their heated battles, each spurred by their own individual thoughts and ambitions
Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire
After a century-long slumber, the dark lord Jedah has returned. In order to save the Makai Realm, which he feels is on the brink of extinction, he vows to save all souls by combining them into a single entity. What will become of his ambition?
Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
The Darkstalkers, awoken by the flaming Pyron, continue their heated battles, each spurred by their own individual thoughts and ambitions. It is into this mayhem that two 'hunters' appear. The cursed Donovan, cursed blood running through his veins—and Hsien-Ko, seeking to save her mother's soul. Both have arrived with a singular goal: to put an end to the Darkstalkers.
Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire
After a century-long slumber, the dark lord Jedah has returned.
In order to save the Makai Realm, which he feels is on the brink of extinction, he vows to save all souls by combining them into a single entity. What will become of his ambition?
It is the Holy Year 1999 in a world dominated by religious governments, and where military might is comprised of swords and magic. While each country yearns to expand its own influence and power, they have maintained an equal, if shaky, balance of power.
Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness
At the twilight of the 21st century, most of humankind has migrated to space colonies, unified under the military Earth Corps. The Earth Corps not only exercise overwhelming economic influence over those on earth but have begun the development of what they call the "Final Weapon." As tensions mount, the fateful clash between the Earth Corps and the Resistance begins.
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
Welcome to a parallel world where characters fromStreet Fighter II, Darkstalkers, and even Red Earth exist together... but as chibi versions of themselves! Each warrior sets out on their own mission—whether it's looking for a part-time job, scouting for a new disciple, or even pigging out on the streets of Harajuku, Japan!
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Popular Capcom characters clash over puzzles! Rack up chain reactions and use counter gems to put the pressure on your opponent! Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo brings you the same heated match-ups you love from Capcom fighting games, but with puzzles!
Hyper Street Fighter II
Several years have passed since the wandering warrior Ryu's victory over Sagat. Now, fighters from around the world—each one with their own motivations—fight each other to claim the spot of the world's strongest warrior. Who will be the ultimate Street Fighter? And who is the man with the evil aura—the mysterious man known only as M. Bison...?