Control [Ultimate Edition] - PlayStation 4 (EU)
Availability: In stock
Vendor: 505 Games
Have a question?
- WORLD WITHIN A LOCATION - Explore diverse environments and shifting architecture in a deep unpredictable world, set within a sprawling New York building
- FLEXIBLE AND SUPERNATURAL COMBAT SYSTEM - Define your playstyle by integrating supernatural abilities, upgrades, and modifiable loadouts
- REACTIVE ENVIRONMENTS - Harness dynamic environmental destruction for exciting combat possibilities and master complex rituals to alter your surroundings
- REALITY MEETS THE UNEXPLAINABLE - Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force
DescriptionControl: You are Jesse Faden, a young woman with a troubled past. You become the new Director of the Bureau of Control – Our frontline in researching and fighting against supernatural enemies like the Hiss threatening our very existence.
You’ll uncover the secret activities of the Bureau agents and explore the strange and shifting halls of the Bureau’s headquarters, The Oldest House. Unlock new abilities with Objects of Power and upgrade your Service Weapon to take on bigger and more powerful enemies. Venture into lost sectors in the challenging Expeditions mode. Solve puzzles and complete quests to discover the secret of Jesse’s past and the true purpose of the Bureau of Control. Above all, you must defeat the relentless Hiss.
Control [Ultimate Edition] includes:
- Control base game
- The Foundation - Expansion 1
- AWE - Expansion 2
- The Expeditions end game mode, Photo Mode, and all the content updates since the release of the original game