- Create and customize a powerful warrior, develop your skills (combat, assassination and fire magic) and call upon the devastating powers of the demon within
- Find, create and improve your weapons and armor, and find help from numerous companions to help you fight Shadowdragons, Leeches and the fearsome warriors of Deadarmy in perilous and spectacular real-time battles!
- 30+ hours of an epic RPG adventure where your decisions effect the storyline and your character's personal appearance
- Experience 2 different approaches as you'll fight the demon inside you or use its powers
- Unlock and improve your skills through 3 different skill modes: Warrior, Shadow and Fire Wizard
- Interact with a rich set of characters including an undead, witch and warrior, who can help you in battles if they support your decisions
- Develop special binds with your companions such as romance, friendship or rivalry
- Astonishing graphics through the proprietary Silk Engine
One of the First Ever RPG Game on PS4:
Become the hero forged by valiant and good deeds or unleash the power of the devil that’s waiting to consume your soul! Developed by Spiders and published by Focus Home Interactive, Bound by Flame explores the story of a mercenary enchant by a dreadful but great demon in flames. Set in a dark and terrifying world where fearsome creatures like liches, armies of undead, ice creatures and enormous siege beasts maliciously roam the land, experience the one of the first ever role-playing game that will be released on PlayStation 4.
The Dynamic Real-Time Battles:
The game offers great freedom of action, but every decision or choice corresponds to a consequence. With striking real-time battles which dynamically change the course of the story, players will surely be busy with epic quests and scenarios. Be cautious though, as some of your allies might turn against you as a result of the choices and actions being made.
As well, the more the use of the demon’s power, the more the demons gain in the player’s soul, development of the demonic influence will be mirrored by the transformation of the hero's body.