Diablo III: Eternal Collection - Nintendo Switch (US)
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
- The Legendary Action RPG - Experience the five-act campaign spanning the lore-rich and demon-infested world of Sanctuary or forge your own stories in the endlessly replayable Adventure Mode
- A Treasure Trove of Content - Includes Diablo III, the Reaper of Souls expansion, the Necromancer Pack, and many more content updates including Kanai’s Cube, Challenge Rifts, and the recently unveiled Themed Seasons
- Vanquish Evil as Seven Powerful Character Classes - Play as the Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Witch Doctor, and Wizard; as well as Diablo’s newest playable hero, the fan-favorite Necromancer
- Collect Awe-Inspiring Loot - Grow in power as you gather powerful tools of destruction from the shattered remains of your enemies, including Ancient Items, Powerful Sets, and Legendaries
- Choose Your Weapon - Supports multiple Joy-Con configurations as well as the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller
- Slay Anytime, Anywhere - Portability of the Nintendo Switch platform is a perfect fit for Diablo. Four players can take on the Lords of Hell on a single Nintendo Switch. Link up to four Nintendo Switch consoles wirelessly; no Internet connection required. Online play available through the Nintendo Switch Online service. Nintendo Switch Online cloud saving support for save data and character progress
- Nintendo Switch Exclusive Bonus Items - The Diablo III Eternal Collection on Nintendo Switch includes the Legend of Ganondorf cosmetic armor set, Tri-Force portrait frame, Cucco pet, and Echoes of the Mask cosmetic wings
DescriptionThe Diablo III Eternal Collection includes the original Diablo III, the critically-acclaimed Reaper of Souls® expansion, the Rise of the Necromancer pack, all content updateand console-specific features, an assortment of bonus items exclusive to Nintendo Switch, and a lifetime’s worth of adventure.
Diablo III on the Nintendo Switch takes full advantage of the console’s flexibility and versatility with multiple intuitive and ultra-responsive controller configuration options. Whether you prefer dual-wielding Joy-Cons, sitting elbow-to-elbow on the couch with your friends using a single Joy-Con each, or entering the fray armed with a Pro Controller, you’ll be able to slay your way. Up to four players can embark on grand cooperative crusades to cleanse Sanctuary—side by side in front of a single Nintendo Switch screen or linking multiple consoles together wirelessly.