- Explore - Huge, unique and rich environments, offering the freedom to play the game any way you want
- Craft - Craft and repair weapons, clothes, armor, tools, vehicles, and more
- Build - Take over a ruin, or build from the ground-up. Design your fortress to include traps and defensive positions to survive the undead - the world is fully destructible and moldable
- Cooperate or Compete - Includes two player split screen mode, with additional online multiplayer modes and features to be revealed in the near future
- Create - Unleash your creativity and build the ultimate world by yourself or with friends. Enjoy unlimited access to nearly 400 in-game items and 1,200 unique building blocks in creative mode
- Improve - Increase your skills in a multitude of active and passive disciplines. 7 Days to Die is the only true survival RPG with nearly 50 multi-tiered skill and perk groups
- Choose - Play the hand-crafted, huge Navezgane campaign world, or dive back in with friends and play a new enormous randomly-generated world with cities, towns, lakes, mountains, valleys, roads, cave systems and wilderness locations. The possibilities are infinite with over 300 locations that are mixed in endless world permutations
With over 1.5 million copies sold on PC (digital download), 7 Days to Die has redefined the survival genre, with unrivaled crafting and world-building content. Set in a brutally unforgiving post-apocalyptic world overrun by the undead, 7 Days to Die is an open-world game that is a unique combination of first person shooter, survival horror, tower defense, and role-playing games. It presents combat, crafting, looting, mining, exploration, and character growth, in a way that has seen a rapturous response from fans worldwide.