Elex - PlayStation 4 (EU)
Availability: In stock
Vendor: THQ Nordic
Have a question?
- Sci-Fi Meets Fantasy: A post-apocalyptic universe that seamlessly blends science-fiction and fantasy elements
- Reason vs. Emotion: The player decides what concept shapes the future of the planet; there’s no right or wrong
- 100% Authentic: The game AI watches every step of the player and brings the world alive
- Epic Combat System: The complex combat system and total control over the characters enable you to “read” your enemies
- Jetpack Frenzy: Jetpack makes vertical exploration so much easier and offers a whole new dimension of new opportunities
- RPG True to its Name: The player’s decisions influence the course of the entire game
DescriptionAn action, role-playing open world game for PC and Consoles, Elex was developed by Piranha Bytes, creators of the award winning Gothic series and is set in a brand new, post-apocalyptic, Science-Fantasy universe where magic meets mechs.
Advanced in technology, civilized and with a population of billions, Magalan was a planet looking to the future. Then the meteor hit.
Those who survived are now trapped in a battle to survive, a struggle to decide the fate of a planet. At the center of this fight is the element „Elex”. A precious, limited resource that arrived with the meteor, Elex can power machines, open the door to magic, or re-sculpt life into new, different forms.
But which of these choices should be the future of Magalan? Can technology, or magic save this world? Or will this new power destroy all those left alive amongst the ruins?