- The Final Fantasy XV base game
- New Trophies
- Quest to obtain and Strengthen Regalia Type-D
- Expanded Map: Insomnia City Ruins – All-new side quests and enemies such as Cerberus and Omega will be available through the expanded map of the Crown City of Insomnia. Players will also take on the Rulers of Yore
- A fully-controllable Royal Vessel boat - Expanding the world of Eos and allowing players to explore the area between Cape Caem and Altissia. Players will also be able to fish aboard the vessel and discover new fishes and dishes
- A new accessory that can activate the new action “Armiger Unleashed” - Players will be able to unleash powerful attacks while the Armiger is summoned. After collecting all of the royal arms, players will be able to find an accessory in an unidentified part of the world, enabling access to Armiger Unleashed
- A new first-person camera mode - Allowing players to experience the game from Noctis’ perspective
- More than a dozen pieces of downloadable content - Including weapons, Regalia car skins and item sets
- All season pass content - Including Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis
- Archive – Players can review the “Cosmogony” stories scattered throughout the Final Fantasy XV world. Additional local myths and legends will also be placed in various new locations, allowing players to obtain more information about the world
DescriptionFINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION brings the acclaimed epic to new heights, packed with add-on content and new features. Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.
Final Fantasy XV: Royal Edition includes:
- An all-new dungeon - Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first-person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets.
- The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV.
*While supplies last.