- Evocative Storyline – An atmospheric masterclass with a powerful narrative unlike anything you have experienced before!
- Visceral Combat – Battle against dark and twisted foes, execute combos and master your sword fighting abilities to overcome Senua’s haunting nightmares
- Powerful Exploration of Mental Health – Created in collaboration with neuroscientists and people who experience psychosis
- Multi Award Winning Game – Winner of 5 BAFTAs including British game and Artistic & Audio Achievement
- Feature Documentary – The retail version of Hellblade also comes with a digital documentary exploring the origins of the game
Description"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby becomes a monster. And if thou gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into thee."
From the creators of Heavenly Sword, Enslaved, and DMC, Ninja Theory promises to double down on what it does best withHellblade, giving gamers top-notch hack and slash gameplay, with a deeper character story, and a unique twisted world with combat. One of the first independent AAA titles of 2015, Hellblade is a third person, action-packed game and lets gamers embark into a world of historical Celtic myth with a touch of hell-like ambiance where gamers will have to fight for their survival against the terrifying creatures of hell.
Play as Senua, a character of beauty, anguish, and history. Follow her on her very personal journey through an infernal es with unique and amazing combat skills. Hellblade lets players are the fiercest warrior as they fight for survival in a disciplined, yet brutal way. With an incredibly detailed gameplay map and magnificent visual effects, Hellbladewill surely deliver gamers an expedition into a Celtic Hell!