- Experience the Anime - Follow the story from the beginning and discover exclusive new content in the game!
- Two Perspectives - You can discover Bell Cranel's story, but also play as Ais Wallenstein depending on the chapter, each with their own skillsets!
- Story Mode - Enjoy an extensive story with unique content and side quests!
- Welcome to Orario - Enter a city where the gods have decided to come live on Earth and give challenges to its inhabitants.
- Become Friends with Gods - Be part of a Familia and serve a resident deity who protects you and helps you grow as an adventurer.
- Explore the Dungeon - As an adventure, it's up to you to defeat monsters in the dangerous labyrinth created by the gods.
- Level Up - Through an extensive skill tree and shops, customise your character's playstyle with weapons and crafted items in true RPG fashion!
- Extra Dungeons - Once the Story Mode is over, enjoy randomly-generated additional dungeons for extra replayability!
- Date Events - Deepen your relationships and raise your intimacy with your friends by going on dates as Bell or Ais!
DescriptionBased on the popular anime, Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate lets players play from the perspectives of protagonists Bell Cranel and Ais Wallenstein. Set in the city of Orario, which features all kinds of activities for adventurers, players will be able to enjoy the world of the popular series! The players will advance the story by exploring the dungeon and interacting with characters in the world.
Bell and Ais’ stories will play out for each chapter. Players will control and explore with the respective character for each story. Bring along support characters that will enhance your party with various abilities too! After clearing the Story Mode, players can choose their favorite playable and supporter characters to tackle the more difficult "Extra Dungeons" - where they can clear difficult quests to unlock dating & hotsprings interactions with characters!