Height: approx 220mm. (Storm)
- A hero [X-MEN] that is unavoidable in the topic of the video work such as FOX's TV drama series [Legion] and the theater movie [New Mutants].
- Among the big boom of the 1990 's which can be said as their starting point, it is three - dimensionalized successively by the style of the golden period of animation produced and broadcasted!
- The figure body of this series gives the feeling of dynamics as if it jumped out from the cell picture of animation, in addition to its simple shaping, the painting of bold color usage which jumps into the eyes is vintage atmosphere of the 90's It brings about.
- The fourth is a supermutant manipulating the weather, three-dimensionalizing the storm. Many people who recommend the white costume of the 90's version of this work are also the best, and we will participate in the team finally in the form familiar in game works as well.
- And the other one is the XSE agent, Bishop who came from the future. It also reproduces the skeletal appearance that just jumped out of animation and the sadness M tattoo engraved on the face.
- Commercialized with a profitable set that included 2 ARTFX + series standard price. Collect all X-MEN!
- Prototype Production: Bishop / Miki Ikkiri, Storm / Keisuta Oono