- NEW PUZZLES - This Deluxe Edition includes more than 40 brand-new puzzles and additionally, some refined puzzles from the Nintendo 3DS version
- Unlocked DLC - Content that was previously released as paid DLC, including the “Daddy’s Girl” and “Luke Lookalike” outfits, are unlocked
- New Outfits - More than 50 new outfits have been added, all of which can be obtained through gameplay
- Improved Layout and Enhanced Graphics - Key clues and essential information for each puzzle is now viewable on one screen, and all graphics have been remastered in HD
- Intuitive and easy to play "Mystery Solving Action Adventure" - Progress through the story while walking around town, chatting with local residents looking for clues, and solving puzzles and mysteries with the heroine, Katrielle Layton!
- Comical puzzle-solving story composed of adventure and rich animation - Players can experience distinctive Layton aesthetics with in-game high quality animation
- Original puzzles - "LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY™: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy" includes new, original puzzles that have been created exclusively for this game
- Largest Puzzle Collection - "LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY™: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy" includes the largest assortment of puzzles of any LAYTON series title to date
- Character Customization - Fashion-conscious players can dress Katrielle in various outfits to suit the case at hand as well as redecorate the agency
DescriptionProfessor Hershel Layton has gone missing and it’s up to his daughter Katrielle – a smart and spirited young lady with a knack of uncovering the truth in spite of paltry evidence – to take centre-stage in Layton’s Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Switch!
She’s aided in her endeavors by a colorful cast of characters, including a young student named Ernest Greeves who acts as her assistant and Sherl, a talking dog who begins as Katrielle’s first client but quickly becomes her sidekick.
This marks the first time that a game from the famous mystery series is playable on TV screens, providing the perfect opportunity for would-be sleuths to share the joy of puzzle-solving with friends and family. The controls are as simple and intuitive as ever, with the game playable using either button or motion controls. The Nintendo Switch version also has a host of new content and updated gameplay features, so there’s plenty for longtime fans of the series and newcomers alike to wrap their brains around!