- Logitech Mouse MX Vertical Wireless Mouse – Advanced Ergonomic Design, Bluetooth or USB, Rechargeable - (Graphite)
NATURAL HANDSHAKE POSITION
MX Vertical’s natural handshake position reduces muscular strain by 10 percent1As compared with a traditional non-vertical mouse. and promotes a more ergonomic posture.
4X LESS HAND MOVEMENT
Advanced optical tracking with a dedicated cursor speed switch results in 4x less hand movement2As compared with a traditional mouse with 1000 DPI sensor. – reducing muscle and hand fatigue.
Cursor speed and accuracy can be customized in Logitech Options.
COMFORT FORM WITH TEXTURED SURFACE
MX Vertical is shaped for the human hand and smooth to the touch.
Its unique form is designed to fit a variety of hand shapes and sizes, while the textured rubber surface assures a solid and natural grip.
Stay powered for up to four months on a full charge – and get three hours of use from a one-minute quick charge. Use the USB-C charging cable to top up the power. 5Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
THREE WAYS TO CONNECT
Connect MX Vertical via the included USB-C charging cable, Logitech Unifying Receiver, or Bluetooth®.
For the best product experience with Bluetooth, please upgrade your computer’s operating system to the latest version.
57° VERTICAL ANGLE FOR IMPROVED WRIST POSTURE
MX Vertical’s unique 57° vertical angle reduces the pressure on your wrist, while your thumb is positioned comfortably on the thumb rest.
- Height: 3.09 in (78.5 mm)
- Width: 3.11 in (79 mm)
- Depth: 4.72 in (120 mm)
- Weight: 4.76 oz (135 g)
Unifying USB Receiver
- Height: 0.72 in (18.4 mm)
- Width: 0.57 in (14.4 mm)
- Depth: 0.26 in (6.6 mm)
- Weight: 0.07 oz (2 g)
Unifying USB Receiver
- Required : Available USB port
- Windows® 10 or later, Windows 7
- mac OS 10.15 or later
- Chrome OS™ 6Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux® 7Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions
- Required: Bluetooth low energy technology
- Windows 10 or later
- macOS® 10.15 or later
- iPadOS® 13.4 or later 8Pointing, clicking, and scrolling will be supported by enabling the “Assistive Touch” accessibility feature.
- Chrome OS 9Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Linux 10Sensor, wheel and buttons are supported on most ChromeOS and most popular Linux distributions.
- Nominal value: 1000 & 1600 dpi
- DPI (Minimal and maximal value): 400-4000 dpi (can be set in increments of 50 dpi)
- 4 Customizable buttons (By default: Back/Forward, DPI, Middle click)
- Precision wheel
- Rechargeable Li-Po battery (240 mAh)
Wireless operating distance
- 10 m wireless
- Supported by Logitech Options
- Unifying USB Receiver
- USB-C charging cable (USB-A to USB-C)
- User documentation