MXGP Pro - PlayStation 4 (EU)
Availability: In stock
Have a question?
- Configure your race bike using real values and metrics. Includes throttle mapping, wheel base, braking feedback and suspension
- Real physics approach - Race with spectacular movement without any limitation
- Rebuilt crash and collision system with scaled effect on rider and bike performance
- Real rider movement - riders will shake, adjust and pose exactly according to the movement of the bike
- Larger practise area with new challenges - free roam the area and explore 6 special training exercises including air control, scrub and braking precision
- Extreme Career Mode - The ultimate challenge with all options locked at the most difficult level. Rewards include extra credits and special opponents!
- Real race regulation - introduced thanks to popular demand from MXGP enthusiasts
- Expanded bike & rider customisation, giving more options than ever before
DescriptionGo back to the track with the officialMXGPvideogame!
Live the motocross experience like a professional! Control your bike set-up like a real mechanic and prove what you know about suspension, brakes and throttle mapping to make your ride optimal and unique to you.
A new race AI recreates a true Motocross racing experience thanks to behaviours learned from real world competition. Meanwhile the physics engine has been completely reworked for a more integrated performance of bikes’ and riders’ movements, letting you experience an even more free, challenging and - most importantly - real gameplay experience.
Test your skills and improve your racing technique with 30 different challenges. A dedicated game mode will give you the chance to learn race-winning motocross techniques step-by-step and how to really make them yours. A bigger Compound and training area is waiting to be freely explored. Spend limitless hours on different terrain conditions, from the smoothest paths to the most rugged tracks. The dream place for all motocross lovers!
MXGP Profeatures the complete 2017 Season. The tracks and the riders from the MXGP and MX2 have been reproduced 1:1 thanks to the brand-new photogrammetry system used to replicate the tracks and 3D scanning used on riders’ faces.