Overcooked! All You Can Eat - Nintendo Switch (EU)
Availability: In stock
Vendor: Sold Out Sales & Marketing
Have a question?
- Overcooked! Goes Online - For the first time ever, online multiplayer has been fully integrated into Overcooked! Revisit your favourite kitchens from the first game in stunning 4K and Online
- Cross Platform Multiplayer - Enjoy the cooking chaos with all of your friends using cross platform multiplayer and voice chat. A shared multiplayer queue means reduced waiting times for games, more time for culinary carnage
- A Visual Feast - Both games have been taken to the next level with stunning, enhanced 4K visuals - this is the best that the Overcooked! series has ever looked
- Tasty New Content - New levels, new chefs and new mayhem - all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Multiple Modes - Players can enjoy campaign, survival and practice modes, and new to All You Can Eat - assist mode. Assist mode offers a number of options to allow for a less frantic game including slower recipe timeout, increased round timers and the option to skip levels
- Accessible For All - Overcooked! All You Can Eat contains a features to allow as many players as possible to join in the food frenzy! Scalable UI, dyslexia friendly text and colour blindness options are all available
- Journey back to the Onion King for a feast of epic proportions in Overcooked! All You Can Eat
Overcooked is a chaotic couch co-op cooking game for 1-4 players
Working as a team, you and your fellow chefs must prepare, cook, and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the baying customers storm out in a huff.
Overcooked 2 is a chaotic co-op cooking game for 1-4 players in which you must serve a variety of recipes including sushi, pasta, cakes, burgers, and burritos to hungry customers in a series of unconventional kitchens. Whether it be a hot air balloon, a magical Wizard’s school, or even another planet, you’ll have to be ready for anything. Work solo or with up to three friends to prep orders while overcoming obstacles such as fire, collapsing floors, overbearing waiters, and of course, the classic kitchen problem of floating work surfaces.