- Multiplayer - Challenge up to 6 players from around the globe, or a friend – head-to-head – in the brand new split screen mode, to find out who the best Redout pilot is
- Career mode - Carve out your path to glory with more than 100 different racing events, varying experience, and an array of challenging levels
- Upgradable Ships & power-ups - Invest in improving your Engine, Magnets, Structure and Energy to get your ship track-ready. To get that competitive edge, you have the option of 12 upgradable power-ups: additional turbo, shields, self-repair drone, advanced grip system, slipstream enhancers, and more
- See the world - Put the pedal to the metal on 30 different tracks scattered around 6 locations on a post-apocalyptic Earth. Challenge additional boss circuits to see what you are made of
- 11 Event Types - Test your skills in 11 different events: Race, Pure Race, Time Attack, Pure Time Attack, Speed, Instagib, Survival, Score Based Endurance, Last Man Standing, Boss and Arena Race
- Team up - Drivers will have their pick of 4 racing classes and 7 different racing teams, with each team requiring a different driving approach to make the cut
DescriptionRedout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, Wipeout, Rollcage, and POD. It is designed to be an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre.
Redout [Lightspeed Edition] includes Europa and Neptune DLC, plus a format exclusive livery for all your ships.
*While supplies last.