- A fan favorite reborn – This highly requested title modernizes a classic favorite 20 years after the original game’s release
- Up close and personal – An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every blood curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of Raccoon City
- Another side of Raccoon City – Experience another perspective of the once-vibrant city’s nightmarish outbreak of the TVirus, a biological weapon developed by Umbrella Corporation. Jill’s harrowing struggle for survival takes her from the early moments of the outbreak, and overlaps with the events depicted in the acclaimed best-selling Resident Evil 2 before arriving at the dramatic conclusion of the Raccoon City saga
- Intense action meets classic survival horror – Overcome chilling encounters in a constant fight for survival that ratchets up the genre-defining horror game’s intensity. Nail-biting exploration complements the gripping puzzle solving that fans have come to love
- Bone-chilling tension amplified – RE Engine creates a photorealistic apocalyptic setting where grotesque zombies, horrific creatures, and a persistent stalker await around every dark corner. The proprietary engine has fueled a portfolio of acclaimed games such as Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- A new strain of survival horror – This online four-versus-one asymmetrical multiplayer experience offers both cooperative and competitive gameplay, where players can create their own survival horror experience in the Resident Evil universe
- Unspeakable Umbrella Corporation experiments – Participate in gruesome human trials conducted by Umbrella Corporation across various maps on the outskirts of Raccoon City as the T-Virus begins to spread
- Unleash your inner Mastermind – Become a notorious Umbrella operative, and push the boundaries of the T-Virus in a variety of insidious experiments. Prevent your test subjects from escaping by using a customizable deck of cards to create a survival horror landscape filled with traps, zombies and terrifying Bio Organic Weapons
- Survive together, or fall one by one – Join a team of four Survivors who must work together using their unique skills to escape the experiment before time runs out. Each Survivor can choose from a variety of melee and ranged weapons such as a pistol, shotgun, bat, sledgehammer and legendary firearms like the Matilda handgun to fend off the Mastermind’s attacks and complete each stage’s objectives
- Built with RE Engine – Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine brings pooling shadows, splattered gore and shambling corpses to life with remarkable visual fidelity. Navigate the decaying urban environment with RE Engine’s trademark high quality gameplay, which has been the driving force across acclaimed games such as Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard
DescriptionExperience a terrifying single-player campaign and thrilling one-versus-four online multiplayer.
Biohazard RE: 3
Discover the origins of this unprecedented biohazard, and witness its end.
Fight your way to freedom from the brink of despair
A series of strange disappearances have been occurring in the American Midwest within a place called Racoon City. A specialist squad of the police force known as S.T.A.R.S. has been investigating the case, and have determined that the pharmaceutical company Umbrella and their biological weapon, the T-Virus, are behind the incidents—though they've lost several members in the process. Jill Valentine and the other surviving S.T.A.R.S. members try to make this truth known, but find that the police department itself is under Umbrella's sway and their reports are rejected out of hand.
A new asymmetrical-multiplayer survival horror experience set in Raccoon City!
Capcom's Resident Evil Resistance is a new 1 vs. 4 asymmetric online survival horror experience set in the world of Resident Evil, and part of the Resident Evil 3 package. Unleash your inner evil as a cunning Mastermind or join the fight as one of the resourceful Survivors desperately trying to escape every obstacle the Mastermind puts in their way!