This technical series showcases different types and brands of motorcycles. By assembling building blocks, you can understand the characteristics of motorcycles and their structural features.
• This Kawasaki Z1000 Motorcycle is equipped with a free left and right steering function, which is more realistic;
• This kit is equipped with an additional base, which can be easily connected by aligning the motorcycle model with the base support point; the base can be placed firmly and not easy to fall;
• This motorcycle model is equipped with a simulation exhaust pipe, which is highly restored to the real car;
• Include a detailed step-by-step instruction manual.
• The model includes more than 227 pieces.
• The packaging size of the retail box is 28 cm in length, 5.8 cm in width and 21 cm in height.