- Use the Touch Screen to quickly navigate the inventory, as well as more finesse in building, digging and combat
- 2 Player split screen in docked mode. Needs two Joy-Cons per player
- Up to 8 player local wireless play – one console needed per player
- Up to 8 players online – Nintendo online subscription needed
- Over 300 enemies to combat, defeat, and plunder for loot
- Over 20 Bosses and Events to truly test the player's skills
- Endgame Celestial Invasion Event and the Moon Lord final boss encounter
- Over 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to explore, both above and underground – from lush forests to barren deserts to dungeons, the underworld, and even the terrifying Corruption await
- New Expert Mode designed to provide new challenges for even the most seasoned Terraria veterans - with the promise of greater rewards
- Updated crafting with multiple added item options
- Over 20 NPCs to discover, each providing their own benefits and unique style
- More than 800 new items to discover – bringing the total item count to more than 3500
- In-depth building options that are easy to learn, but allow for amazing feats of architecture in the hands of a master
DescriptionThe very world is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune, and glory. Delve deep into cavernous expanses, seek out ever-greater foes to test your mettle in combat, or construct your own city - In the World of Terraria, the choice is yours!
Blending elements of classic action games with the freedom of sandbox-style creativity, Terraria is a unique gaming experience where both the journey and the destination are as unique as the players themselves!