About the product
- Official Licensed PlayStation 4 & PlayStation 3 High-End Racing Simulator; 1080 degree Force Feedback base featuring an industrial-class brushless motor; Detachable Racing GT Style Wheel
- Official licensed PS4 / PS3 with automatic recognition by the PS4 system; Official PlayStation 4 buttons included (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS); Internal memory and upgradeable firmware
- Robust and versatile attachment system; Compatible with all mounts (desks/tables/cockpits/etc.); Realistic: 11" diameter racing wheel featuring a brushed metal central spokes
- Rotation angle adjustable from 270 to 1080 degrees; Fully adjustable metal pedals included; Pedals fully adjustable in height and spacing for 6 possible positions for each pedal; The brake pedal also features progressive resistance
- Compatible with all currently available Thrustmaster detachable racing wheels: Ferrari F1 Add-on, Ferrari GTE Add-on, T500 RS GT Wheel, Base-Fixed Paddle Shifters kit; Compatible with T3PA & T500 RS pedal sets; Compatible with TH8A & TH8RS gearboxes
The T300RS force feedback wheel allows gamers to really take the plunge into the world of racing, and hone their driving skills for a better performance. In order to achieve this, Thrustmaster has taken great care to create the perfect solution for any gamer trying to go to the next level in their racing games. The T300RS provides an unrivalled immersion, for a pure connection with the road. A genuine brushless servo industrial Force Feedback motor (with frictionless action), combined with a new 1080 degree dual-belt system delivers super-smooth and quiet Force Feedback with incredibly responsive, realistic Force effects to really feel the road. The silence of the motor allows you to really focus on what matters - premium performance on the road. Our H.E.A.R.T (Hall Effect AccuRate Technology), features a contactless magnetic sensor that provides 16-bit resolution, for 65,536 values on the wheel's steering. The T300 RS also features an internal memory, upgradable firmware via the wheel's PC compatibility, and a PS4/PS3 sliding switch on its base for optimal compatibility with both systems. The T300RS includes a detachable wheel, featuring our Quick Release system: the wheel measures 11 inches in diameter, with brushed metal central spokes. Its official PS4 buttons (PS, SHARE, OPTIONS) lets users easily access the system's new social functions. The wheel's entire circumference features reinforced textured rubber cladding, for ultimate comfort. Two large metal sequential paddle shifters are attached to the wheel: they're 5 inches in height for easy access. The wheel's angle of rotation can be adjusted from 270 to 1080 degrees, depending on the type of vehicle being driven in the game! What's more, the wheel is interchangeable with other Thrustmaster wheels (the Ferrari F1 Wheel Add-on, Ferrari GTE Wheel Add-on and T500 RS GT Wheel). The T300RS's pedal set features metal pedals with a long range of travel, which are fully adjustable in both height and spacing.