- Live the critically acclaimed, cinematic action-adventure, re-built specifically for next gen consoles
- Survive high-octane combat, customize Lara’s weapons and gear, and overcome grueling environments to uncover the island’s deadly secret
- See Lara Croft like never before, with every bead of sweat, strand of hair, and article of clothing delivered in obsessive detail
- Endure a stunningly reimagined island, fraught with new, unforgiving storms, and alive with motion
- Own the complete Tomb Raider experience with all of the DLC, including the Tomb of the Lost Adventurer, six outfits for Lara, a digital mini art book, and the digital comic “The Beginning”
A Reborn Survivor:
Lara Croft invites game enthusiasts once more into her pistol-wielding adventures in Tomb Raider Definitive Edition. The game is the fifth title developed by Crystal Dynamic for the Tomb Raider Franchise and is a reboot that emphasizes the remodeled origins of Lara. A stunningly realistic graphical improvement, intense game play innovations and a lot of hard core action will be coming to next generation console as Tomb Raider Definitive Edition makes its way back to the limelight.
Surviving It Over Again:
Join Lara as she tries to escape and scours a hostile island known as Yamatai in search of her abducted friends. Survive malevolent cults, brutes and betrayals while trying to escape this island of evil. Action-adventure, exploration and survival mechanics are very well combined with the game’s interconnected hub-and-spoke model allowing players to make the most of Lara’s action-packed adventures.
Kill or Be Killed in Multiplayer Modes:
For the very first time ever in the Tomb Raider Series, a multiplayer option will be available. Players can compete with each other in several multiplayer maps in these three types of multiplayer modes which includes; Team Death Match is a simple person vs. person combat scenario. Private Rescue is a time limited mode in which certain class of teams are assigned to accomplished specific tasks. And lastly the Cry for Help mode in which a team needs to accomplished a task and survive being hunted by the others. In all three modes, destroyable environment and acquired weapons can be carried over from the single player campaign.