- THE ISLE OF MAN PERFECTLY REPRODUCED: 61 km of road and 264 turns longer and more difficult than all other GP tracks put together
- THE OFFICIAL RIDERS AND THEIR SUPER-POWERED BIKES: 24 riders, 38 bikes and sidecars, rocketing along village and mountain roads at 320 km/h
- TRUE SENSATIONS OF RIDING AS CONFIRMED BY TT RIDERS : including accurate behaviors of their bikes
- CAREER MODE INSPIRED FROM TT training and qualifying rounds on 10 different tracks, and garage for managing and fine-tuning bikes
- ON-LINE WITH UP TO 8 CHALLENGERS TO CLASH AGAINST
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge welcomes you to the most famous motorbike race of all time: Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy). No other motorcycle race is as challenging or revered as the Isle of Man. Held on 38 miles of treacherous track – with a seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps, and jumps – the infamous race features 264 turns and is longer and more difficult than all other MotoGP tracks put together! Test your stamina and skill as you risk it all for a chance to have your name inscribed in history as the winner of the most daring race in the world!